Date(s) - 10/11/2023
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Weston Shooters Club
Are you still shooting low and left? Don’t let your range time get boring. Learn creative drills and techniques that will advance your abilities. Each participant will receive a free copy of the book PISTOL PRACTICE. The spiral-bound book, designed for use at the range, includes 20 chapters of exercises and challenges plus targets and innovative scoresheets that support a broad range of skill levels.
- Cost: $125 per person
- Duration: 1.5 to 2 hours. About half classroom and half live fire.
- Prerequisites: LTC and providing your own firearm and ammunition.
- Class Size: Four Minimum and Eight Max.
- Bring your gun and 100 rounds of ammo for the range.
Please read our Cancellation and Refund Policy before purchasing:
- Cancellations prior to 24 hours before a class are fully refundable.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of a scheduled class or a no-call/no-show are non-refundable.
- Class attendance is limited to 8 + instructor.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early.