Date(s) - 03/09/2022
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Weston Shooters Club
This course spans two three-hour classes for two weeks.
The class schedule is:
Wednesday, March 9th and
Wednesday, March 16th
The minimum age for this class is 18.
Through lectures, discussion, and practical classroom drills students will learn Personal Safety and Situational Awareness during daily settings such as:
- Shopping Malls.
- Banking at ATMs.
- Parking Lots.
- The Workplace.
- Houses of Worship.
- In the Home.
Preparation and Reaction to unexpected situations:
- Road Rage.
- Active Shooter Situations.
- Bomb Threats.
- Other Weapon Attacks.
– About your instructors:
Cleveland M. Coats Jr.
Sergeant Massachusets State Police (Retired) with 37 years of service.
He was a supervisor on a number of specialty state police units including:
- FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force
- Governor’s Protection Detail
- State Police Tactical Operations Section
He is an FBI National Academy Certified Instructor and Subject Matter Expert in:
- Executive Protection
- Threat Risk Assessment
- Tactical SWAT K9 Teams Operations
- Critical Infrastrucure Protection
- Physical Security
- Crisis Management Procedures
- Corporate Security
- Vulnerability management
- Active Shooter
- Aviation security
- Explosives Detection
Cleveland has certifications from:
- FBI National Academy
- US Secret Service
- US Military Special Forces
- US Department of Homeland Security
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Texas A&M University
- Northeastern University
- The American Society of Industrial Security
- Massachusetts State Police
30 Year Law Enforcement Professional
- Self Defense Expert
- Martial Arts 6th Degree Black Belt
- Certified R.A.D. (Rape Agression Defense) Instructor Since 2005
- Past Member of the Northeastern Massachusetts Law Enforcement Council
- MA Regional Response Team
- Dignitary and Executive Protection Trainer
Please read our Cancellation and Refund Policy before purchasing:
- Cancellations prior to 24 hours before a class are fully refundable or may be rescheduled.
- For the first cancellation within 24 hours of a class, we will accommodate a free rescheduling to a future or different class but fees are non-refundable.
- Subsequent cancellations within 24 hours of the first scheduled class or a no call/no show are non-refundable. Rescheduling is not available after the first class as this is a two-class course.
- Class attendance is limited to 10 + the instructor.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early. Late arrivals may miss essential information.