Date(s) - 12/01/2021 - 12/15/2021
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Weston Shooters Club
This course spans three two-hour classes for three weeks.
The class schedule is:
Wednesday, December 1st, 6:30 pm.
Wednesday, December 8th, 6:30 pm.
Wednesday, December 15th, 6:30 pm.
The minimum age for this class is 18.
Through lectures, discussion, and practical classroom drills students will learn Personal Safety and Situational Awareness during daily settings such as:
- Shopping Malls.
- Banking at ATMs.
- Parking Lots.
- The Workplace.
- Houses of Worship.
- In the Home.
Preparation and Reaction to unexpected situations:
- Road Rage.
- Active Shooter Situations.
- Bomb Threats.
- Other Weapon Attacks.
– About your instructors:
Cleveland M. Coats Jr.
Sergeant Massachusets State Police (Retired) with 37 years of service.
He was a supervisor on a number of specialty state police units including:
- FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force
- Governor’s Protection Detail
- State Police Tactical Operations Section
He is an FBI National Academy Certified Instructor and Subject Matter Expert in:
- Executive Protection
- Threat Risk Assessment
- Tactical SWAT K9 Teams Operations
- Critical Infrastrucure Protection
- Physical Security
- Crisis Management Procedures
- Corporate Security
- Vulnerability management
- Active Shooter
- Aviation security
- Explosives Detection
Cleveland has certifications from:
- FBI National Academy
- US Secret Service
- US Military Special Forces
- US Department of Homeland Security
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Texas A&M University
- Northeastern University
- The American Society of Industrial Security
- Massachusetts State Police
30 Year Law Enforcement Professional
- Self Defense Expert
- Martial Arts 6th Degree Black Belt
- Certified R.A.D. (Rape Agression Defense) Instructor Since 2005
- Past Member of the Northeastern Massachusetts Law Enforcement Council
- MA Regional Response Team
- Dignitary and Executive Protection Trainer
Please read our Cancellation and Refund Policy before purchasing:
- Cancellations prior to 24 hours before a class are fully refundable or may be rescheduled.
- For the first cancellation within 24 hours of a class, we will accommodate a free rescheduling to a future or different class but fees are non-refundable.
- Subsequent cancellations within 24 hours of the first scheduled class or a no call/no show are non-refundable. Rescheduling is not available after the first class as this is a three-class course.
- Class attendance is limited to 10 + the instructor.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early. Late arrivals may miss essential information.