Date(s) - 04/19/2023
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Sorry, but this class is full.
Weston Shooters Club
This class will cover two modules of the USCCA curriculum.
In the first hour, we will discuss the Legal Use of Force.
- Reasonable Force, Deadly Force, and The Use-of-Force Continuum
- How Will a Prosecutor Evaluate Your Case?
- Defense of the Home and Defense of Property
In the second hour, we will discuss Violent Encounters and their Aftermath.
- The Physiology of Fight or Flight
- Adrenaline and Endorphins
- Visual, Auditory, and Memory Distortions
- Evaluating Your Options During an Attack
- When the Police Arrive
- Aftermath: Immediate, and Financial
This is two hours, classroom only (no range time). Each attendee receives a copy of the USCAA Book “Concealed Carry & Home Defense Fundamentals”. An excellent resource and $35 value.
- Cost: $125 per person
- Duration: 2 hours.
- Prerequisites: None
- Class Size: 12
Please read our Cancellation and Refund Policy before purchasing:
- Cancellations prior to 24 hours before a class are fully refundable.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of a scheduled class or a no-call/no-show are non-refundable.
- Class attendance is limited to 12 + instructor.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early.
This event is fully booked.