Date(s) - 03/02/2023
6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Weston Shooters Club
This class fulfills the requirement to apply for a License To Carry (LTC) or a Firearms Identification Card (FID) in Massachusetts. Upon completion of this class, you will receive your MA Basic Firearms Certificate. The minimum age for an FID is 18, or 15 with parental approval. The minimum age for LTC is 21.
- Cost: $150 per person
- Duration: One 4-hour session
- Includes: Classroom and live-fire instruction
- All equipment is provided for the student, but a notepad and pen to take notes is encouraged
- Class is held in the comfort of a conference room with refreshments included
Please read our Cancellation and Refund Policy before purchasing:
- Cancellations prior to 24 hours before a class are fully refundable or may be rescheduled.
- For the first cancellation within 24 hours of a class, we will accommodate a free rescheduling to a future class but fees are non-refundable.
- Subsequent cancellations within 24 hours of a scheduled class or a no-call/no-show are non-refundable. Rescheduling is available at standard pricing.
- Students who do not pass the live-fire competency assessment will be allowed to schedule a new assessment with the original instructor at a later date or may be refunded.
- Class attendance is limited to 9 + instructor.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early. Late arrivals may need to be rescheduled.
Bookings are closed for this event.