Here are the modified policies and procedures currently in effect at WSC. These will change as we continually evaluate operations and as MA progresses through the reopening phases. Members are encouraged to submit feedback on what is working and what can be improved.
Current Status: With Massachusetts entering the second step of the “Phase 2” reopening, effective June 22, the club is now fully open. All members are requested to maintain social distancing protocols. Members should continue to wear a mask when coming and going, but may remove their mask while socializing as long as social distance is maintained.
- Prior to visiting the club, we ask you to ensure you can answer YES to the following questions:
- Can you confirm that you have had no known exposure to anyone with COVID-19 for the last 14 days?
- Are you feeling well today and can you confirm that you don’t have symptoms such as cough, sore throat, chills or fever?
- All members are required to maintain proper social distancing protocols when at the club.
- The fingerprint verification on the front door has been disabled so there is no need to touch the card reader. For this reason, it is extremely important to notify us if you are not in possession of your access card so we can disable it and issue you a new card.
- No guests (except for immediate household members) are permitted at this time. In the event of a family guest, only the member and one additional person may be in the range and only one lane may be occupied by the member and their family member.
- Members should completely clean up after themselves, removing targets from cardboard, etc before leaving. This ensures our staff and the next member to use the lane will have minimal need to touch the same surfaces.
- All touch surfaces will be sanitized regularly.
- Loaner eyes and ears will not be available. Disposable ear plugs will be available on the hutch. Please ensure you bring what you need with you.
- Staplers and targets will be provided as always, but we suggest having your own stapler. We now have light-duty staplers available for purchase in the vending machine.