We have multiple closures for maintenance coming up over the next week. Please check the club website for updates before coming to the club to shoot.
- Wednesday 11/18, the range will close around 7:30 following the new member open house. The range will be closed overnight, re-opening mid morning on Thursday. The backstop rubber is being cleaned out and the contractor will be working in the range all night. We don’t have an exact completion time, but will remove the closure from the website when they are done.
- Thursday 11/19, there is a private event at the club from 5:30 – 8:30 pm. The club and range will be closed for those hours.
- Friday 11/20, the air filter contractor will be changing both the pre-filters and the HEPA filters for the range between 9:00 am and 1:00 pm. This process should take approximately 4 hours. Please check the website before coming to shoot on Friday in case any schedule changes occur.
- Tuesday 11/24, the range will be closed 8am-4pm. Action Target (the range equipment supplier) will be on-site to tune up all of the target carriers and do preventative maintenance. We expect work to be done before 4pm, but we will post here when work has been completed. Please check the website first if you plan to come shoot that day.
Updates will be posted on this page as each maintenance item is completed and the club is re-opened. We appreciate your cooperation as we work to make sure the club is in top condition for your shooting pleasure.
- Wednesday 11/18 closure moved up to 4:00 because cleaning crew arrived early. They should be done around midnight.
- Thursday 8:00 am – the backstop cleaning has been completed and the range is open today except 5:30-8:30 pm.
- Friday 1:00 pm – Filter replacement is complete and the range is open.
- Tuesday 3:00 pm – Maintenance is complete and the range is open.