This is an aggressive live action shooting course for the experienced shooter. It is intended as a skill builder class for an individual who may carry a firearm for self-defense.
Prerequisites:, Being an experienced shooter and have attended WSC practical shoot or any competition or advanced training.
Time: 2.5-3 hours (all range shooting)
Class Size: 8 Max
- Pistol or revolver (for concealed or open carry use)
- Minimum of 200 rounds of ammunitions
- Holster: Exterior hard molded or leather hip or pancake style
(No shoulder, cross body draw or soft cloth in the pants holsters)
- Eye and hearing protection (baseball cap optional but recommended)
- Spare magazines or speed loader (pouch optional but recommended)
Drills instructed but not limited to:
- Verbal commands
- Shooting from low ready
- Draw from the holster
- Aim and point shooting
- Tactical reload
- Malfunction drill
- Shooting with movement
- Strong hand and support hand shooting with movement
- Failure drill
- Advancing on the threat
- Multiple target shooting
All drills and training are subject to change per the instructor’s discretion.