Date(s) - 03/08/2023
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Weston Shooters Club
Based on the book, “Pistol Practice, The Shooting Range Guidebook that Teaches you how to Practice”, this class introduces the book, how to use it, and the approach to getting the most out of your time at the range. Attendees will receive a copy of the book ($30 value). The class is taught by the author and WSC Instructor, John Kolis.
- Cost: $125 per person
- Duration: 1.5 to 2 hours. About half classroom and half live fire.
- Prerequisites: LTC and providing your own firearm and ammunition.
- Class Size: Four Minimum and Eight Max.
- Bring your gun and 100 rounds of ammo for the range.
Please read our Cancellation and Refund Policy before purchasing:
- Cancellations prior to 24 hours before a class are fully refundable.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of a scheduled class or a no-call/no-show are non-refundable.
- Class attendance is limited to 8 + instructor.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early.
Bookings are closed for this event.